Monday, April 24, 2006

Here's the thing...

Really strong week last week. The ol' portfolio ranged upwardly 3.37%. Thank you AVCI and RSAS. This compares to 1.98% and 1.96% for the DIA and SPY. QQQQ was down so there you go.

I am not yet prepared to declare myself King of the Markets but, fot the year.
Mr. Friendly is up 16.88%
DIA is up 6.03
SPY is up 5.33
QQQQ is up 3.93

Keep in mind that the ETFs shown do not include dividends.

Include them and we are still killing.

The problem with PLAY and SGTL is that both were dumped by AAPL. Can they make it back? Uuuuhhh,idontknow. I think both of these are very speculative. Not that that is a bad, but, I think I will wait for them to get a little "ahem" less speculative. If you know what I mean...

PXPL. Really, I don't know about this one either. Recent IPO that is restating earnings...Real crap shoot. If you believe their chatter on their cash holdings, it might be worth a shot. But that is two caveats in two sentences, I think we can do better.

NETM. This one looks good. Boring business with competition, however this company is making money. It's cheap. It's worth putting on a watch list.

Now if we ever get a little pullback, maybe we could put some money to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home